wood fire oven garlic bread with sea salt & fresh parsley
A classic party & entertaining meal starter or antipasto is garlic bread. There many ways to prepare garlic bread, here is our simple method for a wood fire oven. Try it at our community wood fired oven during Golden week. Open everyday……
wood fire oven garlic bread (5 minutes)
- slice baguette to the shape & size you like
- next, rub a cut & slightly bruised glove of garlic over the cut bread
- drizzle with extra virgin olive oil & sprinkle with sea salt
- add fresh herbs if you like
- place bread on a grill plate just inside the oven, you need to watch and rotate as the heat will burn the edges.
- when the baguette is nicely coloured remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley & another drizzle of olive oil
- serve hot
A skillet of chicken roasting & roast vegetables
During Golden week, anyone in the Fukuoka area can use our wood fired oven to cook lunch or dinner.
Simply bring your prepared food along and experience wood fire oven cooking, we will be there to help you get started. We have pans you can use in the oven
We are just minutes from Futsukaichi and its a great activity for the whole family. There is lots of parking and things to see.
- Pizza – make a dough and bring some cheese (or a store frozen pizza)
- hot-pot – cut up veggies, chicken and add stock
- garlic bread – baguette & cloves of garlic
- chicken – leg, wings or chicken (use a Ali foil disposable pan is ok)
- burger – burger meat, ketchup, buns, salad & mayo
- Sausages– sausages, bread, onion & ketchup
- Vegetables – potato, pumpkin and onion & fresh rosemary!!!!!
Open – from 1pm – late
When – Golden week
Cost – free or canned food donation to Tohoku relief accepted
Location – google map
What to bring – food you want to cook, drinks, plates
To arrange a visit please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call in during Golden week.